***REQUESTING US BASED APPLICANTS ONLY***
We are reinventing how marketers and agencies plan, book, and measure outdoor advertising.
AdQuick is building the operating system for advertising in the real world. One of our major components is a DOOH DSP that gives brands and agencies access to the real world digital screens in a dynamic, flexible and efficient way. This role will focus on managing programmatic DOOH campaigns, working with publishers and SSPs to resolve tech/inventory issues, and will have a significant input into the product roadmap.
Location: Flexible/Remote, ideally East Coast, but open to West Coast
- Manage and ensure smooth launch and delivery of the programmatic DOOH campaigns
- Work with publishers and SSPs to debug and resolve tech/inventory issues
- Monitor campaign pacing and regularly optimize campaigns against impression, CPM, CPA targets
- Produce mid and post campaign delivery reports and share them with clients
- Manage monthly programmatic billing and reconciliation
- Work with publishers to create evergreen and custom PMP deals
- Work with Supply team to expand the inventory pool in the US and internationally
- Optimize, automate and innovate Ad Ops workflows using software
- 3+ years of agency or client-side ad ops / media planning / buying experience in an AM / Ad Ops role
- Knowledge of the Programmatic space, experience in Programmatic DOOH is a plus
- Good technical understanding of the Programmatic deal flows and protocols. Ability to understand and debug tech issues when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants / needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in rapidly-changing environment
- Tech savvy: you are a considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management
- Data driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter