Business Development managers play an important role in the day to day operation and efficiency of the AdQuick platform. The BD team oversees all seller initiatives in the AdQuick marketplace. From vendor relations to product design, BD flexes a blend of hard and soft skills to advance the AdQuick business. BD team members apply business development and sales experience to drive engagement and interact at the highest levels, utilize technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of the program, and think strategically to execute on goals and deliver results.
- Manage vendor engagement and promote appropriate tools and solutions
- Have strategic partnership experience resulting in a “Win Win” for both organizations
- Grow adoption of seller tools and retain existing users
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product teams on development roadmaps, representing our vendor’s needs on both the business and technical levels.
- Onboard new vendors and new salespeople to the platform
- Create and update inventory files using excel
- Be a problem solver and a solution-oriented expert on the AdQuick platform
- Utilize collaboration tools including (but not limited to) Slack, Quip, Asana, Salesforce, and Freshdesk.
- Join an enthusiastic team of people who care deeply about building a world-class platform to make buying OOH easy and accessible for everyone
- Work remotely, have access to company offices in NYC or Venice, CA (headquarters), or a coworking membership if desired.
- Travel 0-10% (no business travel required currently)
- 5+ years experience in strategic partnerships, business development, account management, customer success, product/ program management, or partner management
- Previous professional experience in SaaS, digital media, marketplaces, e-commerce, growth start-ups, or technology company
- Experience negotiating partnerships and reviewing master service agreements
- Excel expertise, fluency in presentation tools (Google Slides, PPTX, Keynote), attention to detail and an analytically curious mind
- Outstanding written/verbal communication, follow through and interpersonal kills
- Ability to work with multifunctional teams both internal and external, and handle multiple tasks, manage timelines and easily adapt to changes in priorities.
You might have:
- Basic SQL querying skills, or a desire to learn
- Experience working with clients/partners/vendors in different countries
- A sales, business development, or customer support background
- Experience buying, planning or selling out-of-home (OOH) advertising
You will not:
- Manage a team of BDRs/SDRs/RDRs. It’s a frequent misconception and we apologize if you read this far only to be disappointed. Check out our other open roles or choose your own adventure.