We’re reinventing how marketers and agencies plan, book, and measure outdoor advertising.
AdQuick’s mission is to make outdoor advertising easy, and is the first company to allow anyone to complete the full cycle of booking outdoor ads online, from searching available inventory, to vetting locations, approving assets and analyzing results.
With revenue growing at breakneck speed, we’re looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representative to improve, and grow the function from anywhere in the United States. Help us streamline the inefficient outdoor advertising industry and share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As a Sales Development Representative at AdQuick, you’ll report to the VP of Growth and will (at first) be responsible for calling and emailing all of the warm leads we receive on a daily basis and helping our AEs get meetings with target accounts.
Your days will be filled with energetic outreach to prospects to understand their requirements, hopes, and dreams for creating a successful OOH strategy for their company. Once you’ve engaged, excited, and delighted the prospect, you’ll transition them to our Account Executives. From there, they’ll work with them to design a personalized plan based off all the information you’ve gathered.
Signing up new customers is a huge priority for AdQuick, and you'll play a critical role in developing our sales pipeline, which ultimately impacts the company’s revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for AdQuick;
- Learn how out-of-home (OOH) advertising works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at AdQuick;
- Manage and provide recommendations on improving the inbound leads process
- Work with Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets;
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums;
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Account Executive into a guru ahead of their calls;
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Shadow Account Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role on the AdQuick sales team.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree preferred and 2+ years of B2B technology sales experience.
- Previous experience using Salesforce is required. Previous experience using Outreach is a bonus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great listener, writer, and speaker.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain AdQuick's value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with making prospects insanely happy - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on out-of-home (OOH) advertising in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- Diligent at email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
How you’ll get there:
First 30 Days:
- Get trained on the AdQuick sales process and our custom-built internal prospecting tools.
- Properly qualify, source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts.
- Start making outbound customer calls and creating email sequences using * Outreach to generate meetings with target accounts.
- Attend trainings to learn about the product and the out-of-home advertising industry.
- Partner with AEs to build-out account plans for target accounts.
- Strengthen your product and industry knowledge through 1:1s
- Develop strategies on how to recognize and uncover larger opportunities
90 - 120 Days:
- Have a great understanding of AdQuick's sales model
- Partner with the Head of Growth to A/B test cold outreach sequences
- Be proficient in product demos as you work towards a closing role or managing the sales development function
After 120 Days:
- Train, on-board, and coach new hires
- Partner with head of growth to develop sales playbooks for customer segments
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop new internal tools to help us sell more effectively.
The company was born out of two frustrations with outdoor advertising: a slow, low-tech buying process and the inability to quantify the impact of campaigns. AdQuick solves both problems -- it aggregates the widest variety of inventory nationwide, allows advertisers to book online, and helps close the loop on campaigns with hard metrics on impact and results.
Founded in 2016 by Matt O’Connor, Fahim Ferdous, Vic Ramon, and Connor Burden, AdQuick has raised $3.2 million in venture funding and has 20+ employees in its Los Angeles, CA headquarters.